Synergy Members and Community
With the increasing uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 virus it is important that you know that we are taking every step to ensure the safety of our members, their families and our immediate community. We will remain open at this time and will do our part to help prevent the spread of the virus. We ask our members to help us do this.
What we at Synergy are doing:
-Increase in both quantity and quality of gym cleanings. Which includes closing the gym at designated times during the day to do a full gym cleaning.
- Limiting teams / large group training in order to decrease high traffic times in schedule
- Staff will be diligent in wiping, cleaning of equipment during workouts as well as designing workouts with limited transfer of equipment without disinfecting.
- Increased amount of wipes, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray available. -
- Due to our location inside The Mount we may need to use our side entrance in the future but as of today we are still ok to use the main doors. We will update as this situation evolves.
What we are asking of our members:
- Wipe down your equipment after use.
- Wash your hands before, during and after workouts.
Refrain from touching your face or anyone else (high fives, hugs, etc)
- Follow the recommended public health guidelines if feeling unwell and please stay home.
- Follow the recommended guidelines if returning from travel.
It is important during these times to do all we can to keep the safety of our members and those around. We also feel that exercise is crucial to the physical, emotional, and especially mental health of everyone during times like this. Physical activity, eating good foods, getting rest, and hand washing are all key steps in dealing with the virus.
Please take the time to check our revised gym schedule. Updates will be made through instagram and facebook as well as full class schedule at https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/admmainclass.
Our designated cleaning times will be enforced and if you arrive during those times you will be asked to wait outside or sent home.
For those who can’t make it to the gym, have been affected by our changes, or don’t feel comfortable coming to the gym, we will be making At-Home workouts available on our online platform TRAINHEROIC. Please email [email protected] to get set up.
We thank you for your understanding during this time.